Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear Santa...

For every Santa letter dropped off at Santa's Post Office at any Macy's, their Believe program is donating to Make-A-Wish Foundation. Since we're heading to the mall tomorrow, the kids wrote their letters to Santa this evening. This was Alex's letter:

Dear Santa, How are you? For Christmas, I would like an I-pod, a Magic Treehouse book, and some Littlest Pet Shop Pets. I hope you and your elves are well. I do not want much because you need to think about other kids to.
Christmas wishes,
love,
Alex

If that doesn't melt Santa's North Pole-frozen heart, his heart is made of stone.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

*sniff* I read it and thought; "That's a short list".

Then I read the last line and realized that Santa just has to give him everything on that list! ;o)

Give him a hug for me!

CrossView said...

Her! Her! Sorry! Her! =/