Monday, February 14, 2011

Good to Wow: Love/Romance Edition, SOOC

I really did not want to shoot wine for Love/Romance. That's so cliche, right? What I really wanted to do was get a silhouette shot of Mark and I in a romantic embrace. BUT we were never home at the right time with a bright background. I tried shooting it against the light in the kitchen, but, well, I don't think any amount of editing would have helped that shot!

So wine it is. And chocolate-dipped strawberries too...just to add a little more cliche.




16 comments:

Ky said...

Being on a dark background, it's not very cliche. I love it! That strawberry shot is great!

zippitypow said...

Oh that strawberry....I just love the way light reflects on a wine glass! I don't care how cliche it might be, its still beautiful (iconic? how's that?!)

Winn (aka Koreen) said...

Cute idea!

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful and interesting photos!
Greetings and Happy Valentine's Day!

Ashley Sisk said...

Yeah I struggled with love/romance too but I think you worked it out. Love the strawberry!

Mira said...

hi! I am new to your blog! This starwberry looks really nice!
Mira

kbreints said...

Looks divine!

Jill - FNA Photography said...

i think you did a great job!!!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Yummy - white wine and chocolate strawberries - my favourite :) can't wait to see how you edit these.

apictureintime said...

My 3-year-old is all over that chocolate strawberry ... possibly 2 of his favourite food together! Hmmm. I'm gonna bet that he'll fall in love with that image even more once you've editted it.

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Beautiful! You did a great job. And the dipped strawberry? YUM!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anne U said...

Love the first shot.

Michelle said...

I'm all about that strawberry! :)

Brownie said...

Those photos are way good :)

jillconyers said...

Fabulous shots for love and romance. Chocolate dipped strawberries are my favorite!

Mommy2Four said...

At least you took a shot! LOL.....that's one up on me!

I think it works, and I like the wine glass charm :)