Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good to Wow: Love/Romance Edition, Edited

I didn't do a whole lot to my photos this week. I guess that's good? Anyway, here they are:

SOOC:
Wine

I did a RAW adjust. Then to warm it up a bit, I added a Grunge texture from Midoriankh (Deviant Art) at soft light blend.

SOOC:
Charm

I did a RAW adjust. Then I ran Coffeeshop's Urban Grit on charm.

SOOC:
Strawberry

RAW adjust. I then took out reflection using the clone tool. Then I thought I'd have a little fun with this one. I cloned the strawberry and rotated it a bit. I then took out one leaf and cloned another so the two strawberries would be a little more believable as two separate strawberries.

18 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

Love the edits on the wine glass shots!

I like the strawberry edit too, but I did kinda like the reflection :)

Great job!

theprojectofme said...

Amazing edits! Love the SOOC shots but your edits are spectacular.

Anne U said...

Beautiful edits, really like the second one.

Sarah Halstead said...

Wonderful edits. That strawberry looks yummy!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Fab edits and I love how you increased the number of strawberries in your photo - I must try that some day. I could eat those strawberries with chocolate right now :)

Tara said...

Great edits, I love the berry one!!!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Oh the strawberry edit was my favourite.

Amy @ Amy Hogan Photography said...

yum!

Ashley Sisk said...

In your second edit - I really like how you've focused on the charm. And how fun with the strawberries although I think the reflection was kinda neat.

Selena @ Stoneyville said...

Great edits, and not to mention that is one of my favorite sweet wines! YUM. I really like the warmth of the second edit.

Michelle said...

Awesome job on the strawberries -- I love how they're multiplying as the week went on! lol!!

And once you get a dozen, would you like to share some??? lol!

Courtney said...

Love these! Beautiful! I especially love the reflection of the first strawberry. Very cool.

jillconyers said...

You did amazing job on the wine glass and bottle shot.

Samantha said...

I really like the shot looking down the wine glass very creative.

Jenn said...

Great edits! Those Strawberries look so good!

Jill - FNA Photography said...

the strawberries went from good to WOW! great job!

Alex said...

And then you tossed the chocolate what a waste:(

apictureintime said...

Liked the strawberries then, even more so now.