Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One-Liner Wednesday: Grafting Edition

Every Wednesday, my new friend at Running with Letters hosts One-Liner Wednesday. For One-Liner, you are to come up with one sentence that is mysterious and enigmatic. As ambiguous as such a sentence may be, it must still have something to do with a current event in your life. You may choose to share more details about this event. Or not.

So here's mine. I'll share the whole story tomorrow or Friday whenever I get around to it.

At some point, a graft must be completed either using the roof or a cadaver.

2 comments:

ballast photography said...

Kathleen, this sounds potentially painful...I'll stay tuned! I love that both you and 5th Sister gave previews to future posts!

Thanks for playing!

CrossView said...

Intriguing!

Or may be really gross.

I can't wait to hear...
The Rest of the Story.