Sunday, May 4, 2008

Minutes from Annual Meeting

Present: My better half and me


Annual Topic: Let's sell the house and move


Notes: Yes, I know we've only been in this house for 3 years, but we built it as an investment. Really, if you know me, you know it's just because I get a little antsy being in one place too long (by too long, I mean more than 2 years). But every year around this time, for some reason, it always comes up. And another recurring topic: Let's move to Florida. The vote was unanimous once again, however, to nix the idea because it really would just be too much work. The fact that our reason for making a move south is based solely on the weather does weaken the option a bit as well.


So we really are serious enough right now that we're having a realtor in tomorrow to assess the house and see what he thinks.


Action items: Because we love to pull off a good first impressions with our realtors who visit once a year, this past week has been a major spring cleaning week for me (with a little school in between the scrubbing, vacuuming, and dusting!). And, if selling doesn't seem like a good idea after the realtor stops in, well, at least the house will be clean for a few weeks!

No comments: