Monday, June 23, 2008

Untitled

You can always tell when I've been working on my curriculum because I use up all of my writing energies on it with little to spare for our Treasured Chapters. I'm too lazy to even come up with a title for this post. And there is much to catch up on; however, today I only want to talk about the fact that I just sent my baby to camp (sniff, sniff). I have no idea how my parents sent me to missionary boarding school for 3 months at a time. This is just 5 days! And I know she's having a great time. She is in a cabin with at least two of her best friends, and by now she's no doubt best friends with the other 9 girls with whom she's bunking.


As for us...we're getting a little boy time (with a little dash of Princess mixed in). The boys' friend Jack is spending the night since his sister is at camp as well. They swam, played in the sandbox, had a picnic dinner outside, ate lots of ice cream and brownies topped with M&Ms, and are staying up well past their bedtime. Hopefully my baby girl is feeling equally as spoiled!


No comments: