Sunday, June 1, 2008

Follow-Up Letter

Dear Toothfairy Boss,


Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve as your interim Toothfairy while you search for my replacement. Last night I completed Jacob Project II. While I nearly missed the deadline, I did complete the workorder just in time, and it turned out to be a successful project. Because of my success, I wonder if you might consider re-hiring me. I do so enjoy working with my clients!


I believe my previous work habits, which included great attention to detail, are returning, and I am more up for the job now. In fact, because of my attention to detail, I would like to point out a concern I have regarding all of my latest projects. Perhaps it is not my place to say, but I have some concern about our company finances as there have been so many back-to-back projects lately. In addition, just to give you a heads-up, there is a pending project for Michael. I estimate completion on this next Michael Project will be required some time this week.


I would be honored if you would allow me to take on the next Michael Project when it comes up for completion. I promise I will do a good job on it, and then perhaps we could consider my letter of resignation null and void.


Sincerely,

Interim Toothfairy


P.S. - In reviewing Jacob's workorder, I came across this photo. Don't I have the most adorable clients?



No comments: