Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Little Gymnast

"Mommy," she said as we left her next-to-last gymnastics class of the season, "at first I thought gymnastics was just doing cartwheels. But gymnastics is a lot more funner than I thought!"

She has truly had a wonderful time in her gymnastics class. This season ended with a little awards ceremony
award


Audrey & Cherie


and an ice cream party.
ice cream


It wasn't lost on Audrey that some of the girls got a medal, while she only got a ribbon. She asked me about it. I told her that those girls got a medal because they were in gymnastics all year long rather than just one season.
team2


It really wasn't necessary to ask her if she wants to continue with gymnastics; she's got her eye on that medal.

3 comments:

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Such sweet smiles! I'm glad she enjoyed gymnastics so much.

dclouser said...

She LOOKS like a little gymnast - so adorable!

Ebenezer Adokwei said...

She is so cute...Great post.Hope u good.I just dropped another bomb of a poem on my blog so come check it out, comment and share with friends.
Good day.